Jag älskar det matt svarta satinlacket 4 in the morning och det guldiga Love.Angel.Music.Baby. från Gwen Stefani for OPI kollekionen. Så himla fina båda två. Satinlacken är tänkt att användas utan överlack för att behålla den matta satinaktiga ytan.
Vad tycker ni om dessa?
Ringarna kommer från Bornprettystore.com.
I love the matte black satin finish nail polish 4 in the morning and the golden Love.Angel.Music.Baby. from the Gwen Stefani for OPI. Both of these are so lovely. The satin finish polishes is supposed to be used without top coat to keep the matte satin finish.
What do you think of these shades?
My knuckle rings are from Bornprettystore.com
[Sponsrat av Born pretty store. Sponsored by Born pretty store]
My knuckle rings are from Bornprettystore.com
[Sponsrat av Born pretty store. Sponsored by Born pretty store]










love the contrast of matte and shimmery
SvaraRaderayou could try nail art with pastel colours over the matte black, like chalkboard nails
xo
Inspirations Have I None
Fun mani!
SvaraRaderaLove the pop of glitter!
xoxox,
CC
Sv: Vad härligt. Jadå, jag har också haft en bra dag. :)
SvaraRaderaHänder ikväll då?
I love the mat colours!
SvaraRaderakiss Gi.
new post
http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it
Beautiful work love it will be great to wear on an special occasion.
SvaraRaderahttp://tifi11.blogspot.com
Har det guldiga, men det svarta är också fint!
SvaraRaderaI loved this collection. Those two colors look great together and I love your rings with it. Fierce!
SvaraRaderahttp://www.averysweetblog.com/
I love Matte finish nailpolishes and black definitely looks the best! Great purchase!
SvaraRaderaxx
www.JuneWantsItAll.com
The gold polish is so cute
SvaraRaderaXO
C
I love nails and this detail of a nail being different.
SvaraRaderakisses
http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/
Wow de var jättefina! Kram ♥
SvaraRaderahttp://vilmala.se
Wow super cool manicure. I love both nail polishes :D
SvaraRaderaxx Mira
www.glamdevils.com
Good looking ;]
SvaraRaderaLove both shades, the matte black in particular is super cool! The knuckle rings are so cute! Kisses! xo
SvaraRaderaLove both of these colors together! It's so cute!
SvaraRaderaXoxo
http://www.milanotime.net
Spännande att det matta nagellacket blivit så stort!
SvaraRaderaYeah that would probably work great.=) I'm just not that good at nail art. I'm not very patient so I don't like to spend to much time but maybe I'll try it some time.
SvaraRaderaJa jag gillar också kombinationen.=)
SvaraRaderaI do too.=)
SvaraRaderaJa det är verkligen supersnyggt!
SvaraRaderaThank you.=)
SvaraRaderaThank you.=) Yeah I think it makes it a bit more fun.
SvaraRaderaI do to.=)
SvaraRaderaThank you.=)
SvaraRaderaJa jag gillar båda.=)
SvaraRaderaThank you. But they're actually press samples.=)
SvaraRaderaIt really is.=)
SvaraRaderaThank you.=)
SvaraRaderaVisst är de?=)
SvaraRaderaThank you.=)
SvaraRaderaJa de har blivit populära.
SvaraRaderaThis nail art is so chic !! I love it !
SvaraRaderaXoxo from France
http://www.uneraleusequisesoigne.fr
Thank you. Yeah the knuckle rings are really cute.=)
SvaraRaderaThank you.=)
SvaraRaderaI do too.
SvaraRaderaJättesnyggt och väldigt nice kombo; matt + glitter, mina favoriter :)
SvaraRaderahttp://sannasrum.se
ohh these are such cute nail designs!!
SvaraRaderahttp://www.mybrokeneggshells.com
gillar verkligen det guldiga, sååå snyggt!
SvaraRaderaVery Gwen Stefani! Love the matte effect.
SvaraRadera