Dior Vernise Lady 294
Dior Top Coat Eclosion
Här kommer swatches av nagellacket och top coatet från Dior som jag visade i förra inlägget. Dior Vernise Lady 294 är ett fantastiskt vacker nudelack. Väldigt elegant och klassiskt. Dior Top Coat Eclosion är ett söt sprinkle lack i pastellfärger i genomskinlig bas. På bilderna ovan ser ni det över Dior Lady. Jag tror att Dior Eclosion kommer att vara fantastiskt fint över några av årets sommarlack också.
Here are some swatches of the Dior Vernise and the Dior Top coat that I showed you in my last post. Dior Vernise Lady 294 is a incredibly beautiful nude shade. Very elegant and classy. Dior Top Coat Eclosion is a cute pastel sprinkle polish in a nude bas. Above you see it shown over Dior Lady. I think Dior Eclosion will look lovely over some of the Dior summer shades this year.





Beautiful, Kas! Both mani's looks absolute cute.
SvaraRaderaxox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle
Im so in love with nudes right now.This is a perfect one! XOXO
SvaraRaderaBoth are so amazing!! I love the nude more though. Thanks for sharing
SvaraRaderaxx
www.junewantsitall.com
I love Dior, the best nail polishes, in fact! I liked the first color, indeed very elegant, and the kind of glittery/playful one is really nice for summer!
SvaraRaderaDenisesPlanet.com
You always find such cool things :) xoxo
SvaraRaderaAll Things Bright and Lovely
follow for follow?
SvaraRaderaDior is a fantastic brand and its nails polishes are amazing :D
SvaraRaderaxoxo dear,
Mode in Technicolor
coolt det blev!
SvaraRaderaOooh, I love that nude!
SvaraRaderaHappy Tuesday!
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
How original!
SvaraRaderaxx
simplypinkblog.blogspot.pt
Så snyggt!
SvaraRaderaJa det skall bli riktigt kul med bloggträff
love this nail polishes xo
SvaraRaderahttp://thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com/
I love the top coat! So pretty :)
SvaraRaderanice nails shade :D
SvaraRaderaDet är verkligen super snyggt. Får en riktig kalaskänsla :)
SvaraRaderaHa en fantastiskt dag
Love them!
SvaraRaderaxoxo
http://direitoporlinhastortas-id.blogspot.pt/
Wowww I love Dior
SvaraRaderabeautiful color
Kisses
MaggieD
Fashion Blog - Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary
Your nails look fab!
SvaraRaderaSo glad you decided to show them on your nails! I love both of them. Just gorgeous!
SvaraRaderahttp://www.kathrineeldridge.com
Very nice colours! :)
SvaraRaderaThe color combination match gorgeously and I am excited to try it ;) wish you a lovely day
SvaraRaderaTycker om nude lacket :)
SvaraRaderaCool manicure!!! I love Dior!!!
SvaraRaderaxo Paola
Expressyourself
My Facebook
Vilken fin kombo, och vilka fina naglar du har!
SvaraRaderaFint :)
SvaraRaderaLady is such a divine nude shade - it looks perfect on you! Loving that top coat - it's a very unique mix of glitter + color!
SvaraRaderaxx
Love that shade! It's so pretty!
SvaraRaderaSam
www.sams-wardrobe.com
Det första lacket var superfint! :)
SvaraRaderaThe pigmentation looks great when applied over silver paint..loved your nailarts you created using opi paints..lovely..
SvaraRadera