Colors by llarowe My own reality
Colors by llarowe Holiday road
Colors by llarowe Ruthless people
Colors by llarowe Refresh...ing
Tänkte att jag skulle visa er swatches av mina Colors By Llarowe nagellack. CBL:s nagellack är verkligen helt otroligt snygga och lättarbetade. Älskar dessa. Jag fick precis hem hela MJ kollektionen som jag också beställt så swatches på dem kommer längre fram. Jag är inget MJ fan men lacken ser verkligen otroligt läckra ut. Vill ha alla CBL lack. CBL finns att köpa hos Llarowe.
Har ni testat CBL?
I thought I would show you some swacthes of my Colors by Llarowe nail polishes. CBL polishes are fantastic. They look lovely and the formula is great and easy to work with. I love all of these above. I just recieved my order with the entire MJ collection so swacthes of those will come. I'm not a big MJ fan but the collection looks fantastic. I want all of the CBL polishes. CBL can be bought at Llarowe.
Have you tried CBL?















You have the awesomest polishes:) Haven't tried this brand yet.
SvaraRaderaA beautiful blue
SvaraRaderaCiao
Mywishstyle
sv: Trist att ni inte kom iväg, men det blir så ibland, annat kommer i vägen. Jag vill ju åka nu, men jag får glädja mig åt att jag fick veckan i somras i alla fall.
SvaraRaderaThe first shade of blue is amazing!!!!
SvaraRaderaKisses hun!
Expressyourself
My Facebook
Gorgeous colors. especially the blue one.
SvaraRaderahttp://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com
Love the blue one!!
SvaraRaderaxoxo
Style and Paper
Bloglovin
OMG, this colors are all so beautiful and your nails are stunning. ;-)
SvaraRaderaLovely greets Nessa
Herlige farger!! :)
SvaraRaderawww.dianalivia.com
That is a gorgeous blue!
SvaraRaderaThose are all so lovely but the last is my favorite. xoxo
SvaraRaderahttp://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/
Genial pintado de uñas, saludos desde El Blog de Boris Estebitan.
SvaraRaderathe green one is too much for me, but the blue one is fabulous
SvaraRaderawww.bonjourchiara.com
Bonjourchiara Facebook Page
Älskar verkligen det blåa nagellacket :)
SvaraRaderahello pretty !!! You love the post and the color is beautiful ...
SvaraRaderabajoelsombrerodesusan
Oh gosh, I love the blue one - such a bright and shiny color! :)
SvaraRaderaYour blog is great! :) Would you like to follow each other? That would be so awesome!
XX, Sara.
http://saritschka.blogspot.com
Underbara färger!
SvaraRaderaMy favourite is the pink one!
SvaraRaderaXO
C
The colour is so wonderful eye catching!
SvaraRaderaxx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com
Amazing colors!
SvaraRaderaHave a lovely day!
<3
http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de/
hehe kul att du gillar tipsen :D
SvaraRaderagrymt snygga naglar !
vilka fina! tyckte om det översta mest :D
SvaraRaderaUnderbar blogg du har! Kram
SvaraRaderaLust att göra ett bloglovin byte? :)
Stunning colors
SvaraRaderaWow the dark blue is my favorite but all the shades look stunning. I haven't tried the brand before. I will check it out :)
SvaraRaderaxx
Snygga. :D
SvaraRaderaJavisst är de. :D
Gorgeous manis!
SvaraRaderaLoving the blue and green!
xoxox,
CC
Tycker om det blåa och det rosa mest.
SvaraRaderabra att du går och röstar :)
Älskade det rosa :) alla var snygga men är svag för rosa :)
SvaraRaderaHoppas du får en skön söndag
wow these are so stunning!! I love the sparkly colors especially the pink one! :)
SvaraRaderaGIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
Facebook || Instagram || Bloglovin || Google+
Awesome! I love the blue one. Hope you have a fun new week!
SvaraRaderaPS: I am now following you on bloglovin, I hope you can follow me too if you haven't yet. Thanks!
Kenny,
WHAT KENNY HEARTS
INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK
Ohhh how I love your perfect nails and all the nail polish colors you posted up! I wish I was lucky enough to have my nails long xo
SvaraRaderaFashion Phases
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
sv: ja :)
SvaraRaderasnyggt med blått!
SvaraRaderaomg the polishes are so fantastic!
SvaraRaderaI love the glittering smooth effect of the polishes ^^
MY-Emily
så snygga! :)
SvaraRaderaRiktigt läckra färger:)
SvaraRaderaGreat items! Have a successful day dear!
SvaraRaderabeautiful colors!! kiss
SvaraRaderawww.mammaaltop.com
Nope I haven't tried yet but I definitely need the blue one, it's breathtaking gorgeous. Thx for the link honey.
SvaraRaderaHappy Monday
kisses
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle
All those nice colors !
SvaraRaderaWould be so nice if you vote for me for the awards and win a 500 euro voucher ! Thank you !
www.thefashionpanda.be
www.thefashionpanda.be
Tack så mycket! :)
SvaraRaderaBeautiful shades and colors, so bold. Love all of them. :)
SvaraRaderaFashion Happenss
wooooooooooooooooooow amaizing nailpolished!
SvaraRaderaWow stunning colors!! =D
SvaraRaderaNEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/
xoxo,
Jess
These shades look absolutely beautiful on your nails!
SvaraRaderagorgeous colors :) I love the pink best
SvaraRaderahttp://www.pinkoolaid.com/
wowwww just wowww...your nail are very pretty :) loved all the shades..so gorgeous :)
SvaraRaderaWow! These are beautiful! the last two are my favorite ones ^^
SvaraRaderaxoxo
Novelstyle
Great wonder nails :)))
SvaraRaderaxoxo
www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com
Så himla snygga lack :)
SvaraRaderathe blue is my fav!
SvaraRaderaNameless Fashion Blog
Wow, absolutely love the stunning shades! I like the red one best! xoxo
SvaraRaderaLuxury Haven
Absolutely love that bright, sparkly blue!
SvaraRadera-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com
woooow..all colors look so pretty...loved the first one the most..it looks magnificent :D
SvaraRaderaÄlskar de rosa!
SvaraRaderaCool ! Greetings from Moscow! I like first!
SvaraRaderahttp://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/
So sparkly! Your nails are perfect! XOXO
SvaraRaderaÄlskar det gröna och turkosa! riktigt härliga färger! :)
SvaraRaderaSnygga nagellack!
SvaraRadera