From left to right: Liquid Sky Lacquer - New Begginings, Freak Show Polish - Fire in the Sky, Wicked Polish - Dropping Balls, Different Dimension - Frozen Fairy Floss & Dollish Polish - Auld Lang Syne
Ännu en fin box från Llarowe. Januari boxen av A box indied innehöll fem lack som jag tycker är riktigt fina allihopa. Är det något av dem som ni tycker ser fint ut?
Another beautiful box from Llarowe. The January box of A box indied contained five colors that I think looks really nice. Any of them that you like?
I love the pink nail polish! This beauty box is perfect
SvaraRaderaXO
C
Cool items in your box. Enjoy your day.
SvaraRaderahttp://tifi11.blogspot.com
Love these sparkly and glittery nail polishes!
SvaraRaderaPretty polishes! :) Loving that sparkly blue.
SvaraRadera-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com
beautiful sparkly nail lacquer
SvaraRaderahttp://www.averysweetblog.com/
nice colours
SvaraRaderai got a similar gold one recently with "oil slick effect"
xo
Inspirations Have I None
lovely colours dear !
SvaraRaderaxoxo
www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro
Hi dear
SvaraRaderaNice, love the glitter nail polish :)
xoxo
The blue polish looks amazing XOXO
SvaraRaderaAwesome polishes!
SvaraRaderaxoxox,
CC
Nice colours!
SvaraRaderahttp://initialed.blogspot.com
lovely colors
SvaraRaderaCultureandtrend Blog
CultureandTrend Facebook
Love the nail polishes!!! <3 Do a nail tutorial please!!
SvaraRaderahttp://anshul90.com
hi!
SvaraRaderalike the color of the varnish.
http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/
Jag har någon chrush för blåa lacka så tycket det blåa ser riktigt intressant ut.
SvaraRaderaAwe you are so lucky!
SvaraRaderaLove the blue nail polish!
xoxo
http://www.milanotime.net
I'd love to see all of these from up close, swatched :-)
SvaraRaderaIts a great box, such lovely nail shades! Thanks for sharing your opinion on my last post.
SvaraRaderaThese polishes look pretty.
SvaraRaderaVilka fina lack :) Tycker att den blå gråa och den jätteblåa ser väldigt fina ut :)
SvaraRaderagreat nail polishes!
SvaraRaderaNew post on my
blog…let me know what u think about it!
Nameless Fashion
Blog
Nameless
Fashion Blog Facebook page
Very nice colors!
SvaraRaderaStay in touch with me on BLOGLOVIN
Love,
FASHIONHYPNOTISED
Vad är det där för box? Är det som typ glossybox fast med bara nagellack?
SvaraRaderakramar
Great nail polishes :D
SvaraRaderaÅh fint, gillar det blåa!
SvaraRaderaSv. hihi ja det var verkligen sjukt roligt!! :D
Det andra såg jättefint ut! :)
SvaraRaderahttp://vilmala.se
I am not really into nail polish but my girls love anything with sparkles.
SvaraRaderaJag tycker att alla ser trevliga ut!
SvaraRaderaLovely nail polishes :)
SvaraRaderaTHE ADVENTURES OF A
SHOPAHOLIC
Is this a new beauty box? I've never heard of it before. I really like those nail varnishes you got!
SvaraRaderaCorinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
Me too. I think I'm going to try that one first.=)
SvaraRaderaYeah I really like this box.=)
SvaraRaderaThank you. I love this box.=)
SvaraRaderaYeah I think they look really cute.=)
SvaraRaderaYeah I really like them.=)
SvaraRaderaYeah I love this box but then I'm a big fan of nail polishes.=)
SvaraRaderaThank you.=)
SvaraRaderaI do too.=)
SvaraRaderaThank you.
SvaraRaderaThat sounds like a lovely nail polish.=)
Yeah I think so too. I think I will be trying that out first.=)
SvaraRaderaJag med.=) Fast det klarblå är nog lite av en favorit.
SvaraRaderaVilken fin box :D
SvaraRaderahttp://nattstad.se/healthbyangelica
Yeah they are really nice.=)
SvaraRaderaYeah I really like them.=)
SvaraRaderaYeah I really like them, these boxes are so much fun.=)
SvaraRaderaI will show you swatches.=) The blue one from Wicked polish will be the first one out.
SvaraRaderaI do too. Swatches to come.=)
SvaraRaderaTyckte jag med. Kommer upp swatch på det, det är riktigt fint men tyvärr lite svårmålat...
SvaraRaderaYeah it looks lovely. Swatches will be up soon. Unfortunately the blue one was a bit tricky to apply...
SvaraRaderaSwatches will come.=) But I can't promise when. I have hundreds of polishes I'm yet to swatches... too many polishes too little time. But I will swatch them as soon as I get time. The one from Wicked polish will be up on the blog soon.
SvaraRaderaYeah I love these boxes.=)
SvaraRaderaYeah I love these boxes.
SvaraRaderaI do too.=)
SvaraRaderaTyckte jag med och det är det men tyvärr lite svårmålat.
SvaraRaderaI do too.=)
SvaraRaderaJag med, men det var lite svårmålat.
SvaraRaderaI love nail polish.=)
SvaraRaderaJa det är en box från USA med bara indie lack. Går att köpa en enstaka box eller prenumenera. Finns att köpa här, http://www.llarowe.com/
SvaraRaderaThank you, I think so too.=)
SvaraRaderaIt's a box with only indie nail polish. You can buy on month only or a monthly subscription. If you're interested you can buy it here http://www.llarowe.com/
SvaraRaderaVisst är det?=)
SvaraRaderaThank you. These boxes are so much fun.=)
SvaraRaderaSv: Tack. :) Härligt, ska kolla på serier och
SvaraRaderabara ta det lugnt. :)
I love the manicured hands, I love the glazes.
SvaraRaderaWWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
bloglovin follower
Love them all!! <33
SvaraRaderahttp://www.juliechagas.com/