OPI:s Golden Eye från julkollektionen 2012, Skyfall, är verkligen hur snyggt som helst. Dessutom så satt lacket fantastiskt bra. På de här bilderna har jag haft lacket i fem dagar och det ar bara nötts bort lite längst ut på toppen.
OPI's Golden Eye from the Christmas collection 2012 (Skyfall) is really beautiful. The polish is great too, it doesn't wear off that easy. In these pictures I had worn it for five days and it only shows a little wear on the tip of the nails.



Wow!!!!! Love this touch of gold!!! Perfect fo Christmas!!!
SvaraRaderaKisses
Francy&Stef
chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it
That sparkly gold glitter nail polish is so pretty, the glitter really comes through. (I always try glitter nail polish and there's never any glitter in it!) Your nails look lovely.
SvaraRaderaUnderbart nagellack!
SvaraRaderaSnyggt, stod länge och funderade på om jag skulle köpa den, men gjorde aldrig för jag har så mkt hemma som måste användas klart först :(/
SvaraRaderawonderful color .. i love the gold!
SvaraRaderahttp://amiche-sorelle.blogspot.it/
Det är så fint, har också det! :)
SvaraRaderaFint!
SvaraRaderaEtt galet fint lack!
SvaraRaderaSnyggt och bra hållbarhet, härligt! =)
SvaraRaderaThis colour is very appropiate for Christmas but I don't see it in my nails. I'm rather a red nails lady!!
SvaraRaderaxoxo
Patricia
http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com
snygg färg :)
SvaraRaderaJa det är det, då får moster gosa massor :D
grymt snyggt nagellack!!!!!! <3
SvaraRaderahttp://zaida.devote.se/
Läcker guldfärg! Gillart!
SvaraRaderaGorgeous color, so great for the holidays!
SvaraRaderaSimona
www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com
Gorgeous color! xoxo
SvaraRaderaohlala! U got it and its amazing!!! :D
SvaraRaderaI had my eyes on it for a few days...and seems I will have to go and buy it!
xoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
Your nails look amazing!!!
SvaraRaderaThank you for your lovely comment on my blog! I´m following you now on gfc and bloglovin, hope you´ll follow me, too. :-)
http://klaraspoint.blogspot.be/