Nudestix Lip + Cheek Pencil Satan är precis som det låter en penna för läppar och kinder. Jag älskar både namnet och färgen!
Jag
fick Nudestix Lip + Cheek Pencil Satan i min Lookfantastic julkalender
och passade på att använda den på julafton. Det här är en fantastiskt
fin röd lippie i smidigt penformat som känns krämig och skön på läpparna
och som sitter riktigt bra. Dessutom älskar jag namnet, Satan, passar
mig perfekt. Hehe.
Jag
gillar smink i pennformat då det är himla smidiga att ha med sig i
väskan så jag är riktigt nöjd med att jag fick den här i min
julkalender. Kommer defintivt att användas mer. Tror inte jag kommer att
använda Nudestix Lip + Cheek Pencil Satan till kinderna däremot.
Nudestix
Lip Cheek Pencil Satan is exactly what it sounds like. A pencil for
lips and cheeks. I love both the name and the color of this one!
I
got Nudestix Lip Cheek Pencil Satan in my The Beauty Secret Advent
calendar from Lookfantastic this Christmas and decided it would be
perfect to use on Christmas eve. It's a lovely red lippie in the form of
an easy to use pencil that feels nice and creamy on the lips and that
stays on good. I also love the name of the color, Satan, fits me
perfect. Hehe.
I
like makeup in pencil form since they are perfect to just throw in the
bag so I'm really pleased that I got this one in my Advent calendar. I
will definitely be using this again. I might not use it on my cheeks
though.
Ooh how lovely - and it's nice to know what was inside one of the doors from the Lookfantastic advent calendar! :)
SvaraRaderaGabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
x
I love this make)
SvaraRadera;)
SvaraRaderaAmei!
Ótima terça!
Beijo! ^^
What a pretty red!
SvaraRadera-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
great colour!
SvaraRaderaxoxo Gi.
new post
http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it
What a pretty red lippie!
SvaraRaderaThat color looks so gorgeous on your lips. Love it. Have a great day ahead!
SvaraRaderahttp://www.reviewwali.com
Haha very funny name! Pretty color and very lovely lips :) xoxo
SvaraRaderaAll Things Bright and Lovely
magnificent color has always intrigued me this brand
SvaraRaderaLove this, such a beautiful shade! :)
SvaraRaderaWell done! I absolutely had fun reading this.
SvaraRaderaxoxo;
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook
Bloglovin
It's a beautiful tone :)
SvaraRaderaxoxo darling ❤
Melania | modeintechnicolor.blogspot.com
Ja,verkligen! Det behövs ibland :)
SvaraRaderaThis is perfect hot red shade Kashaya :)
SvaraRaderaThat shade is so beautiful! xx
SvaraRadera