Clinque Pop Lip Colour + Primer from left to right: Rebel Pop, Party Pop, Raspberry Pop and Kiss Pop
Clinque Pop Lip Colour + Primer from left to right: Rebel Pop, Party Pop, Raspberry Pop and Kiss Pop
Clinque Pop Lip Colour + Primer from left to right Rebel Pop, Raspberry Pop, Kiss Pop and Party Pop
Clinque Pop Lip Colour + Primer Rebel Pop
Clinique Pop Colour + Primer Party Pop
Clinique Pop Colour + Primer Raspberry Pop
Clinique Pop Colour + Primer Kiss Pop
I maj 2015 kom Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer ut i butik i Sverige. Då fanns det 16 färger att välja mellan. Sex av dem kan ni se bilder på här. I oktober 2015 släpptes ytterligare åtta färger: Mocha Pop, Papaya Pop, Raspberry Pop, Rebel Pop, Party Pop, Sugar Pop, Blush Pop och Kiss Pop. Jag fick hem arbetsprover av Rebel Pop, Party Pop, Raspberry Pop och Kiss Pop men har ännu inte hunnit visa alla av dem på i ett och samma inlägg så här ovan kan ni se hur alla fyra ser ut på. Jag gillar verkligen alla fyra färgerna.
In May of 2015 Clinique released their Clinique Lip Colour + Primer in stores around Sweden. Then you could choose between a total of sixteen colors. You can see six of them here. In October of 2015 they released eight new colors: Mocha Pop, Papaya Pop, Raspberry Pop, Rebel Pop, Party Pop, Sugar Pop, Blush Pop and Kiss Pop. I got PR testers of Rebel Pop, Party Pop, Raspberry Pop and Kiss Pop but I haven't showed you all four of them in one post yet so above you can see how all four of them look on. I really like all four colors.
Hi dear
SvaraRaderaGreat colors, love the burgundy one
xoxo
that wonderful lipsticks
SvaraRadera;)
SvaraRaderaAmei!
Ótima segunda!
Beijo! ^^
Sv: Ja, det är alltid gött med helg! :)
SvaraRaderaHärliga färger på läppstiften! :)
I like how similar each shade is to the offer and yet each with something slightly different to offer! :)
SvaraRaderaGabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
x
Usch för kyla inomhus :/
SvaraRaderaJag vill också ha våår nu, sol och lite varmare väder!
Beautiful colors and swatches!!! I need these!;)
SvaraRadera♥♥♥
Jeanne
http;//fashionmusingsdiary.com
Wonderful colors, I love them all!!!
SvaraRaderaKisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
My Facebook
Raspberry is my favourit!
SvaraRaderaxoxo Gi.
new post
http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it
The deep berry shade is really nice! XOXO
SvaraRaderaBeautiful colors! I'm really liking berry lips right now :)
SvaraRaderaWow, that pink is to die for!
SvaraRaderaHave a great week,
-Kati
your make up is so pretty !
SvaraRaderaMy Blog!
Freebies for your blog
Bloglovin | Instagram @suvarna_gold | LookBook | Facebook |
Stay Gold
I like the dark red one!
SvaraRaderaInstagram | Black on Black you comfy Black ~ Styleccentric Fashion' | BLOGLOVIN
xo, Alyssa
The colors all look lovely on you! I'm more of a nude/pale pink lip person, so I find that all of these would be too dark for my tastes. :/
SvaraRaderaxx
Absolutely stunning post. Happy Wednesday dear! :)
SvaraRaderaSTYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook
Bloglovin
what lovely colour and they really suits you!
SvaraRaderagreetings!
Cool colors!!
SvaraRaderaXX
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: FAVORITE TO STAY IN PARIS
These colors are so beautiful!
SvaraRaderaxx
http://www.mybeautrip.com
really nice lipsticks!
SvaraRaderawww.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it