OPI Put a coat on base coat
OPI Life gave me lemons
OPI You're so out of lime
OPI Down to the core-al
OPI Juice bar hopping
OPI Push & pur-pull
OPI Hotter than you pink
Kom på att jag ännu inte hunnit visa flaskbilder på OPI:s neonkollektion för sommaren 2014. Jag gillar verkligen lacken i den här kollektionen. Perfekta sommarlack. Kollektionen innehåller även ett underlack som är särskilt framtaget för att framhäva neonlacken. Underlacket har jag inte provat ännu tyvärr.
Neonlacken finns ute i butik nu för er som är intresserade.
I just realized I haven't showed you the bottle pictures of the OPI Neons for this summer. I really like the polish in this collection. Perfect summer colors. This collection also has base coat designed to make the neons pop. I haven't tried the base coat yet though.
The neon polishes are available in stores now.







I will take anyone of those colors they all beautiful.
SvaraRaderahttp://tifi11.blogspot.com
They really are.=)
RaderaTack! <3
SvaraRaderaI want them all but Life gave me lemons is my favourite
SvaraRaderaXO
C
I actually haven't had time to try Life gave me lemons yet. I need to do that. Looks lovely.
Raderasv:jaa :)
SvaraRaderaMånga snygga färger!
SvaraRaderaSvar: Ja, det tycker jag allt. Bara 49:- dessutom :)
Visst är det?=)
RaderaVad fina färger
SvaraRaderaEller hur.=)
Raderaomg these colours are perfect! i
SvaraRaderalove opi so much!
kiss
Maren Anita
fashion-meets-art
FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita
Yeah OPI's polishes are great.=)
RaderaBeautiful shades! The second one is so cool!
SvaraRaderaxoxo
Novelstyle
Don't forget to check my anniversary giveaway!!
Yeah they are really beautiful. I love neons for summer.=)
RaderaOmg the names are sooo cool! My favourite shade was definitely push and pur-pull!!!! AHHH!! LOVESSSS!!! <3
SvaraRaderahttp://anshul90.com
OPI always have great names for their polishes.=)
RaderaLove Hotter than you pink! <3
SvaraRaderaKisses,
Eleonora
www.it-girl.it
It-Girl Facebook page
Yeah that one is really beautiful!
RaderaI love this brand, beautiful color!
SvaraRaderawww.alessandrastyle.com
Yeah OPI are great.=)
RaderaSv: Absolut. :) Händer idag då?
SvaraRaderaFina och somriga lack!
Ja neon är perfekt till sommaren.=)
RaderaLove the first colour :)
SvaraRaderaMarianna,
THE ADVENTURES OF A SHOPAHOLIC
THE ADVENTURES OF A SHOPAHOLIC ON FACEBOOK
Yeah it's nice.=)
RaderaWe don't have this brand in Italy and it's a pity because these nail polishes look great!
SvaraRaderaKisses
Oriana
www.stylexis.com
Oh that's really is a pity. OPI have great polishes.
RaderaI am totally lovin' this post. Have an amazing day!
SvaraRaderaI AM ALSO ON: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook (i follow back, just let me know your links)
xoxo;
What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog
Thank you.=)
RaderaMagnifiques couleurs !!
SvaraRaderaBisous bisous
http://lironsdelle.com
They really are.=)
RaderaSvar: Vi hade jättetrevligt i Linköping :) Men det tog fort slut..
SvaraRaderaI just love OPI nail polishes!! They have some great shades out now!
SvaraRaderaJayme @ Her Late Night Cravings
They sure do.=)
RaderaYou're so out of lime och Hotter than you pink tycker jag var finast :)
SvaraRaderaHar inte hunnit testa You're so out of lime än men Hotter than you pink är superfin.
RaderaWhat fun colors!
SvaraRaderaYeah, perfect for summer.=)
Raderaamazing colours, great post <3
SvaraRaderahttp://rebeltakipte.blogspot.com.tr/
Yes they are lovely. Thank you so much.=)
Raderanice colours show some pics when u have it on
SvaraRaderaBlog
I will. There are pictures of some of them already.
RaderaI love the last one!
SvaraRaderaI am following you now on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?
http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com
Yeah Hotter than you pink is so lovely.=)
RaderaThis is so lovely! Have an amazing day! I have a giveaway on my blog, if you're interested.
SvaraRaderagiveaway♥blog
Thank you.=)
Raderabonitos colores!!!!
SvaraRaderaBesisss
www.mipetitdream.blogspot.com.es
Yes they are really nice.=)
RaderaI cant decide which one I love the most... :)
SvaraRaderahttp://www.fashionjazz.co.za/instagram-recap/
I can't decide either.=)
RaderaLove the lime shade!
SvaraRaderaxoxox,
CC
Yeah I really need to try that shade. That's the only one I haven't tried yet.
Raderaså fina, ska nog klicka hem dem!: )
SvaraRaderaDet tycker jag du ska göra om du inte redan gjort det. De är superfina.
RaderaHärliga färger, men det blir nog inget köp för mig. Jag tyckte inte de kändes så speciella. Då är jag mer nyfiken på det där baslacket:)
SvaraRaderaFaktiskt inte jätteimponerad av baslacket men en recension kommer.
RaderaFina färget!
SvaraRaderaVisst är de fina?=)
RaderaIt really is.=)
SvaraRadera