Årets soft shades collection från OPI är ett samarbete med Disney och Mupparna och består av åtta nya lack. Lacken finns i butik i Sverige från och med vecka 14 och filmen Muppets Most Wanted har premiär på bio den 4:e april. Pris i butik 150 kr/st.
Är det något av dem som ni tycker ser lockande ut?
This years soft shades collection from OPI is a collaboration with Disney and Muppets Most wanted. This collection contains eight new shades and will be available in stores around Sweden from week 14 and the movie will premier in Sweden on April 4th.
Is there any of these shades you're curios about?



i love applause! <333 så fiiiint :D /linneakin
SvaraRaderafin kollektion, gillar nog de rosaglittriga mest :)
SvaraRaderacute! I love the Muppets! I really like the "I love applause" colors!
SvaraRaderaxx
Erin @ truffles-ruffles.com
Oh! Puppets collection! Iwant!
SvaraRaderaI adore the mupoets and my favorite nail polish is I love applause. Awesome post.
SvaraRaderahttp://tifi11.blogspot.com
Oh, this is so cute! I think every shade is in some way very lovely and would be curious to try!:) Kisses! xo
SvaraRaderaNu äntligen har jag fått tillbaka gamla datorn som går att kommentera hos dig, funkade inte på den bärbara.. :/
SvaraRaderaJag blev ju såklart förtjust i de rosa lacken ;)
Såg att du fått eos läppbalsam, det är så bra!
This is a lovely collection! I love the glitter nail varnishes!
SvaraRaderaCorinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
cute nail lacquer collection and i know the movie is going to be great. they all are. hahaha
SvaraRaderahttp://www.averysweetblog.com/
We love Muppets!! Amazing nail polishes!!
SvaraRaderaKisses
Francy&Stef
Chic With The
Least
Also on
Facebook
, Bloglovin’
and What I Wear
I want the complete collection!! I love Muppets
SvaraRaderaXO
C
I'm having an international giveaway!
wow! love the colors! :)
SvaraRaderaxx
http://losaway.blogspot.com
Such a cute collection!
SvaraRaderaxx
www.JuneWantsItAll.com
I adore OPI!
SvaraRaderaStay in touch with me on BLOGLOVIN
Love,
FASHIONHYPNOTISED
Söta muppar! :-)
SvaraRaderaI love the pink one
SvaraRaderakss
new post:
http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/how-to-wear-blue-black.html
Such a cool idea! Love the applause colour.
SvaraRaderaVilken jättekonstig kombo, muppar och nagellack. Hur tänkte dom där egentligen?
SvaraRaderai think that blue one is my favorite! so nice!
SvaraRaderakiss,mary
http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/
Åh tokfina allihopa ju! Så jäkla synd att dom är så dyra.. :/
SvaraRaderathese look like pretty colors.
SvaraRaderalove the pink shades!
SvaraRaderaxo
Inspirations Have I None
I've actually never seen The Muppets... But I love this collection.
SvaraRaderaI do too.=)
SvaraRaderaJa det ser otroligt fint ut.=)
SvaraRaderaYeah it looks really cute.=)
SvaraRaderaYeah it's super cute. Swatches coming up.=)
SvaraRaderaYeah it looks really cute.=)
SvaraRaderaI think so too.=) Swatches coming up.
SvaraRaderaJa de är söta.=) Har inte testat eos läppbalsamen än faktiskt.
SvaraRaderaMe too, they all look so cute.=)
SvaraRaderaYeah it's super cute. Swatches of the collection will come up.
SvaraRaderaMe too.=)
SvaraRaderaIt really is.=)
SvaraRaderaThey really are.=) They are much more beautiful in real life than in these pictures.
SvaraRaderaYeah the pink one is really cute.=)
SvaraRaderaYeah it's so cute.=)
SvaraRaderaVet inte riktigt men de har haft en mupparna kollektion tidigare med. OPI brukar ju ha kollektioner i samarbete med olika filmer.
SvaraRaderaYeah that one looks fun.=)
SvaraRaderaPretty! I like Kermit to me speak and mole-mentum!
SvaraRaderaRegards,
Miss Eliza WonDerland
www.misselizawonderland.com
They are. They are much more pretty when you see them in real life.
SvaraRaderaYeah they are super pretty. Even more pretty when you see them in person then in these pics.
SvaraRaderaYeah it looks really cute.=)
SvaraRaderalove the pink one!
SvaraRaderaxoxo
http://www.milanotime.net
Yeah they are really lovely. Even more pretty in real life then in the pics.
SvaraRaderaYeah they are adorable and much cute in real life than in the pics.
SvaraRaderaJa superfina, och ännu finare i verkligheten.
SvaraRaderaThank you.=) Now following you back.
SvaraRaderaJa den är superfin, mycket finare i verkligheten än på bilderna också.
SvaraRaderaÅh gud så många fina, gillar verkligen denna kollektion!
SvaraRaderahttp://sannasrum.se
such pretty colors :O
SvaraRaderahttp://only4feet9.blogspot.com