Orly Feel the Vibe without flash
Orly Feel the Vibe with flash
Essie Bikini so tiny, Fear of Desire, All tied up, Mojito Madness, Cascade cool & Off the shoulder without flash
Essie Bikini so tiny, Fear of Desire, All tied up, Mojito Madness, Cascade cool & Off the shoulder with flash
För ett tag sedan köpte jag hem lite härliga sommarlack från Nailsupplies.us. Det blev Orly's Feel the Vibe och Essies Bikini so tiny, Fear of Desire, All tied up, Mojito Madness, Cascade cool & Off the shoulder.
A while ago I ordered some summer nail polishes from Nailsupplies.us. I got Orly's Feel the Vibe and Essie's Bikini so tiny, Fear of Desire, All tied up, Mojito Madness, Cascade cool & Off the shoulder.




I love the essie collection
SvaraRaderaI just found your blog and I love it
check my blog if you want
http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com
xoxo
I love the Essie collection.
SvaraRadera*Erin
Adoring those hues!! Happy Friday!
SvaraRaderaxoxo
Jelena
Great polishes, love the bright neon yellow one :)
SvaraRaderax
this collection of nailpolish is stunning
SvaraRaderaKisses
Hannah
Elegantesque Blog
Love fluor nail lacquers
SvaraRaderaXO
C
Vilka snygga lack! :D
SvaraRaderaDe i den första förpackingen är skitsnygga!
SvaraRaderaEssie nail polishes are the best!
SvaraRaderaAlessia
THE CHILI COOL
FACEBOOK
Vilken fin fångst :)
SvaraRaderakul med nytt! :D
SvaraRaderaTack! :-)
SvaraRadera/ http://linnhahne.blogg.se