CND Vinylux Irreverent Rose är lite
ljusare än de ser ut på de här bilderna. Jag hade tyvärr alldeles för
dåligt ljus. Det är i alla fall ett riktigt fint, men kanske inte så
spännande, lack. Mitt topcoat som jag använde här börjar dessutom bli
lite för gammalt och segt så det blev inte så fint lackat. Jag gillar i
alla fall Irrevelent Rose och tror det kan vara riktigt snyggt på
tånaglarna i ett par öppna sandaler till sommaren.
Av de lack jag fick hem från CND:s Art
Vandal kollektion är det här lacket som jag tycker är minst spännande
även om jag ändå tycker att det är fint.
Irreverent Rose is one of the polishes from CND’s spring collection Art Vandal. A pretty dark pink creme polish.
CND Vinylux Irreverent Rose is a
little lighter shade then shown in the photos. Unfortunately I didn’t
have very good light when I took these photos. Anyhow this is a nice
shade, but maybe not that new and exciting. My top coat was getting a
bit old so the finish isn’t as glossy and even as it should be either.
The polish is nice though and I think this shade will be great on the
toenails in a pair of open sandals when summer comes.
Amongst the nail polishes I got from
the CND Art Vandal collection this is the shade that I felt the least
excited about but I still think it’s nice.


Amazing shade, so elegant!!!
SvaraRaderaKisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
My Facebook
That's such a nice color :)
SvaraRaderaBeautiful color
SvaraRaderawww.alessandrastyle.com
Fin färg!
SvaraRaderaBeautiful! XOXO
SvaraRaderaLovely manicure! It's a nice colour, love it :)
SvaraRaderaxoxo darling ❤
Melania | modeintechnicolor.blogspot.com
It would definitely be a pretty color for a pedicure :)
SvaraRaderathat's a really beautiful shade..This brand however is not available in India :(
SvaraRaderawonderful color :)
SvaraRaderaBlog
✎ Free Blogdesign |Facebook |Bloglovin |♥Instagram | Lookbook |Google✚
Stay Gold
Nice color ;)
SvaraRaderaXX
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: BLACK TRENCH AND LACE UP FLATS
I agree - this would be a stunning pedi shade for summer!
SvaraRaderaxx
Such a gorgeous colour , i love it !
SvaraRaderaxoxo
www.sorananistor.com
Such a pretty rose color!
SvaraRadera-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
De e svårt o få rätt färg på bild på lack :/
SvaraRaderaI love this shade! So perfect for spring :)
SvaraRaderaxoxo
Novelstyle
Nice sweet colour! Enjoy your weekend, dear! xoxo
SvaraRaderaThe color is very pretty and will suit most of skintones :)
SvaraRaderahttp://senseiteve.com
http://twosomelife.com
That's such a nice color :) It looks so pretty
SvaraRaderasuch a pretty shade!! (:
SvaraRaderaLife in Pastel