Juniboxen från Glossybox var designad av Lovisa Burfitt och fantastiskt snygg men det är ju insidan som räknas så vad fanns då i boxen? I min box fick jag
- Naobay Protective shampoo & shower gel. 99% natural ingredients and organic.
- Naked lips Organic lip balm
- Färg eye pencil
- Benefit cosmetics They're Real! Mascara
- Deo Doc intimwipes
BONUS: Schwarzkopf Pro BC Oil miracle light finishing treatment
Jag är grymt nyfiken på Benefit mascaran som jag fick i den här boxen. Ska bli spännande att teta Naked lips läppbalsamet också.
The June box from Glossybox Sweden was designed by Lovisa Burfitt and looked really nice but after all it's the inside that counts. So what did I get in my box this time? Above you can see all the items. I'm really looking forward to trying the Benefit mascara. I'm also looking forward to trying the Naked Lips lip balm.
[This blog post contains one or more affiliate link(s)]
Buena idea...y muchas gracias por comentar en mi blog.
SvaraRaderahttp://purpurinarebelde.blogspot.com.es/
Yeah I love these kind of boxes.=)
Raderakul med glossybox :)
SvaraRaderaJa det är riktigt roligt.=)
RaderaI love the lip-balm ....enjoy your post <3
SvaraRaderawww.theeche.com
Yeah I'm looking forward to trying it out.
RaderaCool items you got in your box.
SvaraRaderahttp://tifi11.blogspot.com
Yeah it was a a fun box.
RaderaAmazing packaging!!!!
SvaraRaderaKisses darling!!!
Expressyourself
My Facebook
Thank you.=)
RaderaThe box looks cute. Great stuff you've gotten dear. Lovely blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
SvaraRaderaxox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle
Yeah this months box was really cute.=)
RaderaNice :)
SvaraRaderaThanks.=)
RaderaHa en fin dag.
SvaraRaderaSv: Tack. :) Ja, de var väldigt trevligt också. :)
SvaraRaderaAlltid kul och prova nya produkter!
Ja det är det.=)
RaderaI've been wanting to try that mascara! I've heard it's awesome!
SvaraRadera<3 Shannon
Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com
Yeah me too. Haven't actually had time to try it yet but I definitely will.
RaderaI'm in love with the Benefit mask
SvaraRaderaXO
C
Yeah I really like Benefit.
RaderaAmazing products!
SvaraRaderaxoxox,
CC
Thank you.
RaderaVilken snygg box och spännande innehåll :)
SvaraRaderaJa den var riktigt snygg.=)
RaderaLooks like you got some great products!
SvaraRadera-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com
Yeah this was a nice box.=)
RaderaI think you can be really satisfy with your content!
SvaraRaderaxx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com
Yeah this was a nice box.=)
RaderaYou found many nice items! Im inspired by the Benefit mascara as well!:)
SvaraRaderaYeah I really need to try the mascara.=)
RaderaAmazing box!
SvaraRaderaXx,
Julie | http://www.juliechagas.com/
Thank you.=)
Raderasuch a lovely beauty box!
SvaraRadera** Like Beauty Editer on Facebook **
xoxo;
Beauty Editer — Beauty Blog
Thank you.=)
RaderaGreat box! Thanks for sharing! :)
SvaraRaderaxx
Thank you.=)
RaderaLooks like you got a box full of pretty neat products.
SvaraRaderaI really did.=)
RaderaSom du säger; det är insidan som räknas x) men ändå coolt att du fick en så snygg design på det hela!:D
SvaraRaderaJa den var riktigt snygg.=)
RaderaSuch amazing products!
SvaraRaderawww.alessandrastyle.com
Lite som julafton ju :D
SvaraRaderaJa verkligen.=)
RaderaNice! Looks like a good things)
SvaraRaderamary-tur.ru
It was.=)
RaderaNice box <3
SvaraRaderaxoxo
www.its-dash.com
Thank you. This was a nice box.=)
RaderaGreat packaging :D
SvaraRaderaWWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
Yeah this box was really nice.=) Really liked the design of it.
RaderaThese products look lovely, that's one of the good reasons about having beauty boxes, you get to try products you may not have originally tried and its nice to discover new things! :)
SvaraRaderaLayla xx
www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
Yeah it's so fun to get to try products you wouldn't otherwise buy.
RaderaThank you.=)
SvaraRadera