I helgen plockade jag även upp min marsbox från Lip Factory. Den här månaden var det All About the Lips! Min box innehöll:
- Mirenesse Lip Bomb Mirror Me
- Ellovi lip butter
- Jesse's Girl Vitamin E Treatment
- Cargo cosmetics lip quad
- Jesse's girl lip liner with built in sharpener
This weekend I didn't only pick up my glossybox for March I also picked up the Lip Factory March box and this month it was All About the Lips. Above you can see what I got in my box this month (or well actually last month since it's April now).
I love these beauty subscription boxes. It's so fun to get some surprises in the mail box every month and it's fun to try new products that you might not have bought for yourself.
kul box:) /linneakin
SvaraRaderaYou have the best subscription boxes this one is so elegant and you got cool items.
SvaraRaderahttp://tifi11.blogspot.com
they look really interesting, can't wait for your review
SvaraRaderaxo
Inspirations Have I None
Good box!!!
SvaraRaderaKisses
Love what you found! I have a passion for everything about lips!:) Enjoy the new products! xo
SvaraRaderaFantastic set, the lip butter seems lovely!
SvaraRaderaI appreciate your comment hun...Have a great Friday!
SvaraRaderaWow. That is some stunning lip color.
SvaraRaderaIt's a great way to try new things. I'm just now trying Cargo.
SvaraRaderahttp://www.averysweetblog.com/
I've never tried this, you have me curious. Do you usually like what you get in the monthly boxes?
SvaraRaderaTania
http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/
Låter spännande! Hoppas du blir nöjd med varorna :)
SvaraRaderaSvar: Ja, jag klagar inte på den :)
http://anna.favs.se/
Just en fördel är nog att man få hem grejer man antagligen inte skulle testa annars (:
SvaraRaderaGreat things! Would love to try the lip butte :)
SvaraRaderaxoxo
Novelstyle
nice products
SvaraRaderaxx
http://losaway.blogspot.com
ohh that lip butter looks so nice!
SvaraRaderayhttp://www.mybrokeneggshells.com
So fun and fabulous!
SvaraRaderaxoxox,
CC
Oh! WOWo! I want this lippy box! XOXO
SvaraRaderaI have been loving my Ellovi lip butter and their body butter as well! How did you feel about it?
SvaraRaderaxx
Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/
I haven't had the lip factory box for so long, this is just my second box but so far I'm pleased with it.
SvaraRaderaTack, tack det kommer jag säkert att bli.=)
SvaraRaderaJa jag tycker det är kul, man får upp ögonen för produkter som annars kanske aldrig hade upptäckt.
SvaraRaderaYeah it was a really nice box.=)
SvaraRaderaYeah it really was.=)
SvaraRaderaYeah I'm looking forward to trying it.=)
SvaraRaderaYeah it was a great box.=)
SvaraRaderaYeah this was a great box.=)
SvaraRaderaNice :)
SvaraRaderaIt really is.=) I haven't tried out Cargo yet.
SvaraRaderaYeah it was a really nice dress.=)
SvaraRaderaThank you, I'm sure I will enjoy them.=)
SvaraRaderaA review will come.=)
SvaraRaderaJa de är roliga de här boxarna.
SvaraRaderaActually haven't had time to try it just yet but it sounds promising that you love it.=)
SvaraRadera