Jag tog och testade Lip Factorys prenumenationsbox och februariboxen var min första box. Tänkte att jag skulle ta och visa vad som fanns i den.
- Eyelashi false eye lashes
- Teez Trendy Cosmetics Eve's ready to wear lipstick
- Lasplash Chubby twist
- Teez Trendy Cosmetics desert metals mascara
- Starlooks loose pan eyeshadow
Riktigt nöjd med den här boxen! Är ni sugna på att beställa så kostar det 32$ i månaden och boxen innehåller bl.a. märken som t.ex. Smashbox, Korres, Stila, Bombshell och Essence.
I decided to try out Lip Factory's subscription boxes and my first box was the February box. Above you can see what was inside it.
I'm really pleased with this box. If you're interested in trying out this subscription box the price is 22$ a month if you live in USA or Puerto Rico, 26$ if you live in Canada or 32$ if you live in the rest of the world.
The Lip factory box may include items for brands such as Smashbox, Korres, Stila, Bombshell and Essence.
Beautiful choice! Totally love colour of the lipstick :))
SvaraRaderaThe eyelashes are amazing!
SvaraRaderaXO
C
the colors of both lipsticks look gorgeous you have to show them to us when you put them on!!!
SvaraRaderakiss,mary
http://www.maryloucinnamon.com
Great haul!!!! Lovely lipstick!!!!
SvaraRaderaHappy sunday my dear!!!
What a great box, I'd love to try that lipstick and the eyelashes!
SvaraRaderaCorinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
SV: hihi ja det var det, ja verkligen jättefint, och tack förresten! :') kram
SvaraRaderaWonderful post! I love it
SvaraRaderaKisses
Love the packaging of those two lippies. So pretty!
SvaraRaderahttp://www.averysweetblog.com/
Great review sweetheart...thx for sharing..:-)
SvaraRaderaÄlskar designen på läppstifts-förpackningen! Så fint!
SvaraRaderaSvar: Hehe, inte jag heller.. Förrän för någon vecka sedan typ :)
http://anna.favs.se/
Sv: Tack. :)
SvaraRaderaKul med nya produkter!
Är fruktansvärt dålig på använda sånt :(
SvaraRaderaLove the falsies and the lipstick design.
SvaraRaderaThese products look amazing! Love the packaging ^^
SvaraRaderaxoxo
Novelstyle
Åh vad najs! kram <3
SvaraRaderahttp://vilmala.se
Thanks a lot for your visit!!
SvaraRaderaSee you soon
Paolo
www.thelooklover.blogspot.it
I like the colours of the lipstick even if it would never suit me! great box!
SvaraRaderaciao :)
Chiara
www.chiaweb.it - SPRING GIVEAWAY pls join! ;)
Hi dear
SvaraRaderaNIce colors, so trendy right now
xoxo
snygga färger :)
SvaraRaderaYeah I can't wait to try them out.=)
SvaraRaderaYeah they look lovely.=) I'm actually wearing the twist up pen in my last post if you wan't a sneak peek. Better photos will come.
SvaraRaderaMe too but I haven't had time to try it yet.=)
SvaraRaderaThank you darling.=)
SvaraRaderaI'm wearing it in my last post if you'd like a sneak peek. Better photos will come.
SvaraRaderaThank you.=) Yeah I'm really looking forward to trying the lipstick out.
SvaraRaderaYeah I'm really looking forward to trying them.=)
SvaraRaderaThank you.=)
SvaraRaderaThank you, I'm really pleased with the products I got.=)
SvaraRaderaYeah they are really cute.=)
SvaraRaderaThank you.=)
SvaraRaderaI like the color of the lipstick too. Can't wait to try it out.=)
SvaraRaderaVisst var den.=) Jag älskar också designen på den.
SvaraRaderaJa det är alltid kul.=)
SvaraRaderaÄrligt talat så är jag med det.=)
SvaraRaderaYeah the lipstick design is lovely. I fell in love with it immediately.
SvaraRaderaI do too.=) So pleased with this box.
SvaraRaderaYeah I really liked this box.=)
SvaraRaderaYeah I loved this box.=)
SvaraRaderaIt really is.=)
SvaraRaderaI love the color of the lipstick too. Looking forward to trying it.=)
SvaraRaderaIt really is a nice color.=)
SvaraRaderaVisst var det?=)
SvaraRaderaTycker det verkar vara en riktigt bra box!
SvaraRaderaDet såg ut som roliga produkter:)
SvaraRaderaWhat a Stylish post dear :) I hope you had a great week so far.
SvaraRaderaCheck out my post...cute easter inspiration :)
Have a great day
LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)
I do too, but I haven't tried it yet.
SvaraRaderaJa jag är supernöjd med min första box. Har fått mars boxen också men inte hunnit hämta ut den än.
SvaraRaderaDet var det.=) Sjukt nyfiken på mars boxen men har inte haft tid att hämta den på posten än.
SvaraRaderaThank you.=)
SvaraRaderaThis Is the best box I seen so far you got so many cool items.
SvaraRaderahttp://tifi11.blogspot.com
interesting items!! :)
SvaraRaderahttp://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com
The content is obviously great! I like the colour of the lipstick :)
SvaraRaderaxx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de
Great products
SvaraRaderaWant to follow each other on Bloglovin
Love
Fashion
Talks
love it!
SvaraRaderai'd like to try the lip pencil
xo
Inspirations Have I None
amazing products dear! I'm in love with lipstick=))
SvaraRaderaxoxo
Ja det var en riktigt trevlig box.=)
SvaraRaderaThank you.=)
SvaraRaderaThanks for your visit :)
SvaraRaderaLovely blog!
Paolo