Kunde inte låta bli att klicka hem de här rosa Jeffrey Campbell kängorna med nitar från Zalandos rea. Love!
De har faktiskt redan kommit fram men jag har inte hunnit hämta ut dem ännu. Har varit fullt upp på jobbet. Igår jobbade jag till kl. 22:00...
I just had to buy these pink Jeffrey Campbell boots with spikes from Zalando. Love!
They have actually already arrived to the post office for pick up but I haven't had time to pick them up. It's been hectic at work. Yesterday I worked until ten in the evening...
[This blog post contains one or more affiliate link(s)]

SV: Tusen tack! jaa gör det :D kram
SvaraRaderaOmg they are gorgeous great buy doll.
SvaraRaderahttp://tifi11.blogspot.com
oh snygga! :)
SvaraRaderaTack :)
Hi dear!
SvaraRaderaNice and rocking!!
xoxo
They are lovely!
SvaraRaderahttp://www.fashionhypnotised.com
coola!
SvaraRaderahttp://liindstrand.blogg.se/
allt bra? :D
SvaraRaderaWow, amazing !!
SvaraRaderahttp://thefashionshadowbygiulia.blogspot.it/
Såå läckra!!
SvaraRaderaI want these! XOXO
SvaraRaderaOhhh amazing!!!!! I love them ;)
SvaraRaderaKisses and Have a sweet day
The Indian Savage diary
Amazing! I love them
SvaraRaderaKisses and Have a sweet day
The Indian Savage diary
What beautiful boots!
SvaraRaderaI love the pink color!!! How awesome are the spikes. Pick them up! They're fabulous!
SvaraRaderahttp://www.averysweetblog.com/
Oooo vad snygga! Skynda dig att hämta ut dem nu :D
SvaraRaderaThanks for your comments!
SvaraRaderaXO
C
You have to pick them up in the post office. They look sooo cool!!
SvaraRaderaxx Mira
www.glamdevils.com
they are amazing!
SvaraRaderagood choice
xo
Inspirations Have I None
oh these are sooo amazing x
SvaraRaderahttp://only4feet9.blogspot.com
Work until 10? That sucks. I do like the spikes in the back though.
SvaraRaderaCome enter my $50 Amazon gift card, jewelry & makeup giveaway! http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2014/01/what-im-loving-in-january2014-giveaway.html
hehe ja eller hur?! :D det är för att de säljer grejerna till inköpspriset/fabrikspris och inte till butikspris. Då blir det några hundralappar, till och med tusenlappar, billigare! :D
SvaraRaderaThanks. I love them. Picked them up today and they are so comfy.
SvaraRaderaThank you.=)
SvaraRaderaVisst är de?=)
SvaraRaderaYeah I love them!
SvaraRaderaYeah the color is great!
SvaraRaderaEller hur?=)
SvaraRaderaI did too.=) I just had to buy them.
SvaraRaderaI love the color and the spikes too.=) Spikes are really sharp though.
SvaraRaderaJa jag sprang och hämtade dem idag. Så jäkla snygga. Och bekväma.
SvaraRaderaThank you.=)
SvaraRaderaFabulous! Am a fan of this pink boots,love it girl!
SvaraRaderahttp://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/
omg those shoes are freaking awesome!!
SvaraRaderakiss,mary
http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/
They are so cool! Wow, well done! I like the striking color!:) Kisses! xo
SvaraRaderaI want them too!
SvaraRaderaXO
C