Kommer ni ihåg Sammydress som min rock som jag visade upp här kom ifrån? De har så fantastiskt många läckra klänningar så om ni är ute efter en ny klänning så tycker jag absolut att ni ska spana in där. Priserna är dessutom fantastiskt trevliga.
Do you remember Sammydress that my coat that I showed you here was from? They have so many gorgeous dresses so if you're looking for a new dress I definetly think you should check out their webshop. They have amazing prices on all of their items too.





I really want to buy some stuff in this site. I think I'll now hahaha.
SvaraRaderaCan you, please, like my facebook page? It's www.facebook.com/JulieChagasBlog
http://www.juliechagas.com/
These are amazing!
SvaraRaderaLove the last one!
xoxox,
CC
Absolutely beautiful!
SvaraRaderahttp://www.fashionhypnotised.com/
Wow this selection its gorgeous.
SvaraRaderahttp://tifi1.blogspot.com
My favorites are the red and dark blue one. Gorgeous!
SvaraRaderahttp://www.averysweetblog.com/
If only I had events to wear these to! Love the dresses.
SvaraRaderaHello!
SvaraRaderaNot long ago I made a partnership with them, and I will wait for things to get home: D
These dresses are so lovely.
kisses
http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/
Amazing dresses!!!
SvaraRaderaKisses
The Indian Savage diary
Beautiful dresses.
SvaraRaderaKisses
The Indian Savage diary
Underbart med sol! Men nu är den tyvärr borta igen :S
SvaraRaderaAmazing stuff!!!!! I absolutely love the dresses!!!! <3
SvaraRaderahttp://anshul90.com
Ååååå give me number 2 :)
SvaraRaderaLovely dresses! Love the bright colors. :)
SvaraRadera-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com
Wow! These are really gorgeous indeed!!
SvaraRaderaxx
www.JuneWantsItAll.com
jättefina festblåsor :)
SvaraRaderaFina!
SvaraRaderaSv: Tusen tack! jaa :/ kram
That red dress is gorgeous!
SvaraRaderaI love sammydress :) I has great stylish clothes :)
SvaraRaderaMuilo Burbulai
I am in love with the blue ones! Omg <3 hope you have a stunning weekend xx
SvaraRaderanice dresses i love the first one
SvaraRaderaxo
Inspirations Have I None
De var verkligen speciella, kul att ha något som kanske inte så många andra har! Unikt! :)
SvaraRaderathese dresses are all amazing!
SvaraRaderaNameless Fashion
Blog
Nameless
Fashion Blog Facebook page
I love number 1, 3 and 4!
SvaraRaderaCorinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
Great collection of style dresses.
SvaraRaderaMiss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
You can always arrange a event to wear them to.=)
SvaraRaderaHope you will like the items you recieve.=)
SvaraRaderaJa den är fin men 3:an är nog faktiskt min favorit, älskar blått!
SvaraRaderaAren't they? I love the design of them.
SvaraRaderaI do too!
SvaraRaderaI am too. I love blue!
SvaraRaderaMy favorite is the third on, I love blue.=)
SvaraRaderafina :)
SvaraRaderaI think so too.=)
SvaraRaderaThe blue on is my favorite.=)
SvaraRaderaHOT!
SvaraRaderaVisst är de?=)
SvaraRaderaSV: nej men det ordnar sig hoppas jag ^^
SvaraRadera