I tisdag visade Edwin Trieu upp sin höst- och vinterkollektion för 2015 på Stockholm Fashion week hos Berns. En snygg och lite sportig kollektion som jag verkligen gillade. För er som inte känner till Edwin Trieu så är det ett svenskt klädmärke skapat 2012 av designern Edwin Trieu. Ni borde definitivt spana in det här märket.
Earlier this week Edwin Trieu showed his A/W15 collection at Stockholm Fashion week at Berns. A nice and a bit sporty and edgy collection that I really liked. If you aren't familiar with the brand I should tell you that Edwin Trieu is a swedish clothing brand created in 2012 by the Swedish designer Edwin Trieu. You should definitely check out this brand.
Åh så himla kul att gå på SFW :)
SvaraRaderaSo fun! Glad you got to go!
SvaraRadera-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Stunning fashion love it.
SvaraRaderaGreat selection. I love blue and black together!
SvaraRaderaTanya
http://attraction2fashion.com
Looks like a wonderful event filled with lovely fashion :) xoxo
SvaraRaderaAll Things Bright and Lovely
nice collection!
SvaraRaderahttp://theknotstory.com/
Fabulous post!
SvaraRaderaxoxo;
BEAUTYEDITER.COM
FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK / BLOGLOVIN
I want to go to that fashion show! Great outfits :)
SvaraRaderaxoxo dear,
Mode in Technicolor
so many beautiful pieces
SvaraRaderagreat weekend dear
kisses
Oh, wow, so great that short blue jacket and the beige and black match! Sooo beautiful! I could well picture me wearing that beige and black jacket or dress (I would wear it as a jacket!) Beautiful pictures!
SvaraRaderaDenisesPlanet.com
Amazing collection and runway! =)
SvaraRaderaNEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/
xoxo,
Jessica
Så kul att va där :)
SvaraRaderaI love the blue and black color combinations!
SvaraRaderaGreat photos :)
SvaraRaderaMarisa Silva
Styling Dreams
http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt
Amazing pics and looks!
SvaraRaderaxoxox,
CC
Great collection!
SvaraRaderawww.alessandrastyle.com
I love the blue coats
SvaraRaderaXO
C
Nice :)
SvaraRadera