Dress: Frontrowshop.com
Necklace: H&M
tights: ?
shoes: ecco
Fick den här fantastiskt fina klänningen hemskickad till mig från Frontrowshop.com. Älskar allt med den här klänningen! Den lite längre längden gör att den fungerar perfekt på jobbet, färgen är snygg och knytdetaljen i sidan är fantastiskt fin.
Känner ni inte redan till Frontrowshop ännu så tycker jag absolut att ni ska ta och kika in där för de har fantastiskt fina och moderiktiga kläder till bra priser. Jag hittade hur mycket som helst som jag skulle vilja ha i min garderob.
I got this lovely dress sent to me from Frontrowshop.com and I love everything about it! The little longer length makes it perfect for the office, the colour is great and I love the tie on the side.
If you don't know Frontrowshop then I definetely recommend you to check out their store cause they have lot of lovely and fashionable clothes that doesn't cost a fortune. I found lots of clothes that I would love to have in my wardrobe.
Sv: Trevligt, jag har varit i London. :)
SvaraRaderaAllt bra med dej? :)
http://frozenvanilla.blogg.se/
Visst var den vita klänningen fin <3
SvaraRaderahttp://linnealiebig.blogg.se
Vilka fina bilder. Fin klänning också.
SvaraRaderaHehe ja, det var duktigt av henne :-)
Hi!!
SvaraRaderaThanks for your nice comment
I like your blog, so pink and happy
and follow you on GFC
Hope follow back
Gettings
http://alissagromova.blogspot.com/
Detsamma du :) kram
SvaraRaderaThis site is so full of lovely clothes, love the dress you got, you look elegant and so classy! I also like the booties. Kisses dear! xo
SvaraRaderaSo gorgeous!
SvaraRaderaLove the necklace too!
xoxox,
CC
Sv: Tack detsamma! :D kramis
SvaraRaderafint :)
SvaraRaderaLoving the necklace, too! :)
SvaraRadera-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com
This dress looks so great on you! Great choice and I am going to check out their site now!
SvaraRaderaxx Easy Outfits, by Pip
your dress is divine- it hugs all the right places! And I adore your necklace!
SvaraRaderaWow beautiful and classy dress. You look amazing! Yes they have fabulous clothes!
SvaraRaderaxx Mira
www.glamdevils.com
Very nice dress! Suits you perfectly.
SvaraRaderaJag får ta och kika in där för har aldrig varit inne där faktiskt.
SvaraRaderaSnyggt halsband från HM med (:
The dress looks so elegant on you, really sophisticated. Happy Friday dear!
SvaraRaderaI really like the whole otfit!!! I love your necklace.
SvaraRaderaKisses
The diary of Indian Savage
Amazing dress!!!
SvaraRaderaKisses
Francy&Stef
Chic With The Least
Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’
fin!
SvaraRaderaliindstrand.blogg.se
Cute photos.That necklace is a statement piece :)
SvaraRaderaxx
Style Of OzOz
Style Of OzOz Facebook Page
Sv: Ja, det var det verkligen. :)
SvaraRaderaVad härligt, det är bara bra. :)
Händer ikväll då?
http://frozenvanilla.blogg.se/
The necklace is gorgeous!♥ lovely outfit!:) I followed you on bloglovin♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) hugs!
SvaraRaderawww.lorietta.cz
Lorietta Bloglovin profile
You look so nice! I love your necklace!
SvaraRaderaXO
C
Snygggt!
SvaraRaderasv: åhg tack :D
kramis♥ / http://oliviasfotoblogg.blogg.se
Supersnygg! :)
SvaraRadera