torsdag 18 juni 2015

Summer beauty candy from Clinique



 Clinique chubby shadow tint eyeshadow in Bountiful Beige

Tidigare i veckan landade ett kuvert med små söta Clinique produkter i perfekt resestorlek i min brevlåda. Dessa är helt perfekta att ta med under semestern. Clinique Superdefense CC Cream och Clinique Age Defense BB creamen har dessutom SPF 30. Chubby Shadow tint eyeshadow i Bountiful Beige ser ut som en ögonskugga helt i min smak. Är också otroligt nyfiken på Clinique Smart reparerende serumet som jag inte testat förut. 

Om du också är sugen på dessa små Clinique produkter i resestorlek inför semestern så hittar du dessa samt några till för 65 kr/st på Kicks och Åhléns så långt lagret räcker. 

De produkter du kan välja mellan är:

Clinique Age Defense BB cream SPF 30, 15 ml (ovan)
Clinique Superdefense CC cream SPF 30, 15 ml (ovan)
Clinique Superdefens SPF 20, 15 ml
Clinique Foaming Sonical Facial Soap, 30 ml (ovan)
Clinique Chubby Shadow Tint Eye shadow Bountiful Beige 1, 2 g (ovan)
Clinique High Impact Mascara 3,5 ml
Clinique Smart Reparerende serum, 10 ml




Earlier this week I got an envelope containing some travel sized Clinique beauty goodies in my mail box. These are perfect to bring on vacation. The Clinique Superdefense CC Cream and the Clinique Age defense BB cream has SPF 30 and the Chubby Shadow tint eyeshadow in Bountiful Beige looks like a shade that I will really like. A perfect shimmering beige. I'm also curious about trying the Clinique Smart Reparerende serum that I haven't tried before. 

Right now there's a deal on this travel sized Clinique products at the Kicks and Åhléns department stores. In perfect time for the summer holiday. I'm not sure if that's the case in more countries.

13 kommentarer:

  1. mamma älskar det märket :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lucky girl! I love Clinique, it's such a great brand for every skin, especially sensitive ones (mine :) and Clinique has never let me down! I am very glad you received so many beautiful and excellent products, wish I had the same envelope :)
    DenisesPlanet.com

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh age defense cream! I need to bathe in that stuff :) Great choices dear! xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love the shimmery color of the chubby eyeshadow :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. We don't have their products in our country :( great products! xo

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi dear
    Great post, thanks for sharing
    I'm a big fan of clinique
    xoxo

    SvaraRadera
  7. I love Clinique products!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    SvaraRadera
  8. Love to try these Clinique products too, dear! xoxo

    SvaraRadera
  9. great review dear
    They sound awesome

    SvaraRadera
  10. I have been using a BB cream by NYX and though I enjoy it, I'm sure the Clinique one probably has a bit better coverage, I should try it out!It's Francesca from vintagelillies, and I have started a new blog if you want to check it out!

    Francesca
    https://memoirecapsule.wordpress.com

    SvaraRadera

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails