torsdag 30 april 2015

Stockholm Beauty week

 I visited the Sthlm Beauty week opening ceremony this Monday
 All the exhibitors got to introduce the brand they represented
 Lush was one of the exhibitors at Sthlm Beauty week
 How pretty did Mia Höytö at the right look? I love the skirt she was wearing!
 I walked around and visited all of the exhibitors
 Powerlife skin care system facial masks for home use
 Mia Höytö products
 Philip Martins hair care
 More from Philip Martins. The Pleasure hair & body spray at the left had a lovely scent. I need to try this!
 True organic of Sweden - All you need is me. This cream was described as an organic eight hour cream. It felt very long lasting.
 Beautiful products for the home from Compagnie de Provence

 Scented soy candles from Tru Melange. When I visited them I also got to meet the model on their flyer's that visited their table at the same time as I did.
 Aquis hair towels that's suppose to make your hair dry faster than a regular towel. I'm curious about this. You can choose a regular size or a bigger one for waist long hair.
 Natur Siberica.
 More Natura Siberica. They have a large selection of skincare and haircare products. They also have a baby care line.
 Lush showed mothers day's gift and sunscreen products. How beautiful are the bath bombs that looks like roses? And the Yummy Mummy body balm has a lovely strawberry scent.
 Home after the Sthlm Beauty Week opening ceremony.
And here are all the products that I got in my goodiebags. Lots of new products to try out.

Stockholm Beauty week är som Fashion week fast för skönhet. I måndags slog de för andra året i rad upp dörrarna till Stockholm Beauty Week på So Stockholm i Kungsträdgården. Till skillnad från Stockholm Fashion week så var nästan alla event under Stockholm Beauty week öppna för allmänheten. Invigningen som jag gick på var dock endast öppen för press och bloggare. På plats var även stylisten Jonas Hallberg som ni kanske sett i årets säsong av Let's dance. Under Stockholm beauty week var det möjligt att besöka alla utställare och det bjöds på massor med föreläsningar och annat spännande. 

Jag tycker det är riktigt roligt att även skönhetsindustrin har fått en egen vecka där det finns möjlighet att spana in nya märken och produkter och få en chans att lära sig ännu mer. Jag hoppas att Stockholm Beauty week kommer att fortsätta. Tyvärr hade jag bara tid att besöka invigningen i år.



Stockholm Beauty week is like Stockholm Fashion week but for beauty. This Monday they opened up the doors for the second year. Stockholm beauty week was held at So Stockholm in Kungsträdgården in Stockholm and in contrary to Fashion week almost all of the events during Stockholm Beauty week was open to the public. The opening ceremony that I attended was only open to press and bloggers though. At the opening was also the Swedish Hollywood stylist Jonas Hallberg that has worked with stars like Cameron Diaz and Scarlett Johansson. He was also one of the contestants in this years Let's dance on Swedish television. During Stockholm fashion week it was possible to visit all of the exhibitors and there were also a lot of seminars and other fun events going on. 

I think it's fun that the beauty industry gets their own week too, just like fashion, where you can check out new products and brands and learn more about beauty. I hope that Stockholm Beauty week will continues. Unfortunately I only had time to visit the opening ceremony this year.

19 kommentarer:

  1. Nice post!
    xoxo
    http://direitoporlinhastortas-id.blogspot.pt/

    SvaraRadera
  2. I must confess that I didn't know about a Beauty Week, and I find it amazing! I loved the candles and I agree with you, about that loved striped skirt! I would have loved being there, the products look fantastic!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    SvaraRadera
  3. A beauty week sounds like fun! The Lush bath bombs are so pretty :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Those bath roses are beautiful indeed and I want some of those candles as well :) So wonderful to see that gorgeous picture of you, dear. You look so lovely and your legs look amazing :) Enjoyed that so much! xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gosh, I love the indulgence, Kashaya! Great shots, dear! xoxo

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hej hej, hoppas du hade en trevlig Valborg!
    Nu ligger lite bilder från resan uppe på bloggen :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Ser jätte trevligt ut :D

    SvaraRadera
  8. Låter som en kul grej om man är intresserad av sånt! :-)

    SvaraRadera
  9. Great event and beautiful pictures!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    SvaraRadera
  10. I would love to be around so many beauty products!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Hi dear
    Great post, it seems a great beauty time
    Thanks for sharing
    xoxo

    SvaraRadera
  12. wooow looks like fun event

    SvaraRadera
  13. Wow looks like so much fun!
    Very nice blog by the way :)

    Kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    SvaraRadera
  14. How cool, I bet you had a lot of fun there! xo

    SvaraRadera
  15. The products look amazing!!! Great photography!!!

    SvaraRadera

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails