söndag 15 februari 2015

My Valentines day mani





Tänkte att jag skulle visa min Alla hjärtans dag-manikyr. Jag använde mig av KBShimmers U rock my heart över vitt och en accentnagel med OPI Hey Baby och en water decal från Pueen. Älskar verkligen KBShimmers U rock my heart. Så fint med små hjärtan, hexagoner, prickar och stjärnor.



I thought I'd show you my Valentines day manicure. I used KBShimmer U rock my heart over white and one accent nail with OPI Hey Baby and a water decal from Pueen. I love KBShimmer U rock my heart. So cute with the tiny hearts, hexagons, spots and stars.

26 kommentarer:

  1. What a fun manicure! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Those are fantastic! So creative and fun :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    SvaraRadera
  3. omg..This is a super cute nail art..Loved it so much

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful nail art! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    God bless you!
    xoxo,
    Jessica

    SvaraRadera
  5. Vilket gulligt nagellack : )

    SvaraRadera
  6. Beautiful nail art!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    SvaraRadera
  7. Great post! Join my giveaway:
    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2015/02/caseidol-giveaway.html

    SvaraRadera
  8. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    I like your posts and photos! Really amazing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    SvaraRadera
  9. Such a fun Valentine's manicure!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    SvaraRadera
  10. I like it so much! you're an artist!

    XO

    C

    SvaraRadera
  11. Lovely colours and designs! :)

    SvaraRadera
  12. Omg the cutest V-day manicure. I love it!

    xx glamdevils.com / miradevils.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  13. That's a lovely manicure! I confess I never tried to put embellishments, but I am eager to! It's really very beautiful! I hope you had a nice Valentine's day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    SvaraRadera
  14. So beautiful and original! Great combination! :)

    xoxo dear,
    Mode in Technicolor

    SvaraRadera

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails