söndag 11 januari 2015

Daisy Beauty Expo 2015

 The nice looking program for the day
 Beautiful decor at the Dior boot
 The lovely spring collection from Dior Kingdom of colors. I absolutely adore this collection! The Dior Vernise blossoming top coat ( the mint glitter topper) is a definitive must have this spring.

 New foundations and powders from Dior Nude air. These felt really light weight and I would have loved to try the foundation but unfortunately they didn't have a shade light enough for me with them so I've only tried the powder. Tried the foundation on my hand though and it felt very nice so I think I will have to invest in the foundation if I can find the right shade for me.
 Nail polish portfolio from Dior. Needless to say it would be a dream to have this at home...
 I got a scent analysis from Farao at the Dior boot. Apparently my signature scent would be Dior J'adore.
 The new face for Dior in Sweden. No just kidding. But I did get some makeup done by their makeup artist.
 Björn Axen was there and at their boot you could get your hair styled. Or just check out their products. They also had a lecture that you could attend.
 I also checked out Elizabeth Arden where I got to choose a lip gloss. My choice was the shade Intriguing Violet.
 At pürminerals you could check out their liquid veil 4-in-1 spray foundation and the Jupiter Ascending palette. The lipgloss in the palette has a built in light.

 Medik8 is a cosmeceuticals brand from USA that hasn’t been available in Sweden before. They decided to do their launch in Sweden at the Daisy Beaury Expo 2015 yesterday. I'm really curious about their products so I'm really looking forward to trying out the products I got yesterday.
 Depend showed up their 7day polishes. It's a hybrid between regular polish and gel polish. You don't need a UV-lamp for these but you do need the small start kit with cleaning, base coat and top coat. Can't wait to try these out and see if they are any good. You could get your nails done with these at the expo yesterday but I had already done my nails at another boot so I passed on that.
 Some Juicy Couture perfumes. I piced up a sample of their Golden Couture.


 The French ecological beauty brand Melvita isn't available in Sweden yet but hopefully they will found their way in to the Swedish market soon. They where at the Daisy Beauty Expo though so we could check out the brand. Their flower waters sounds really interesting.
I also got my nails done by Tara from Frida Selkirk Nailstyling. The nails I got matched my outfit for the day perfectly.

I går gick det första, men förhoppningsvis inte sista, Daisy Beauty Expo av stapeln på Lundqvist & Lindqvist Tändstickpalatset här i Stockholm. Daisy Beauty Expo 2015 anordnades av tidningen Daisy Beauty och det var 100 journalister och bloggare inbjudna till expot. 

Jag är så glad och tacksam över att jag fick vara del av detta otroligt välorganiserad arrangemang. Kicki Norman och de andra på Daisy Beauty har verkligen gjort ett fantastiskt jobb med att styra upp detta. Tack!

Programmet för dagen bestod av ett antal intressanta och för dagen passande föreläsningar av bl.a. Apoteket AB, Björn Axén och SHR:s ordförande Annica Joensuu. På plats fanns även massor av kunniga och hjälpsamma utställare som t.ex. Dior, Depend, Jane Iredale, bareMinerals, bliss och pürminerals. Man kunde bli sminkad, få naglarna fixade och håret stylat under dagen. Som ni kan se ovan så passade jag på att få naglarna fixade och bli sminkad. Både hos Dior och pürminerals faktiskt. Jag fick även lösögonfransar från Kiss fastsatta men tyvärr glömde jag ta någon närbild där de syns.

Gårdagen var helt igenom lyckad och Kicki och de andra på Daisy Beauty var supertrevliga. Sedan fick jag så klart chansen att träffa ett helt gäng med andra skönhetsintresserade tjejer och killar. Både gamla och nya bekantskaper.Så jag var glad och nöjd, men trött, när jag kom hem igår.

Det enda tråkiga var väl att jag, trots karta och guidad tur av Kicki, lyckades missa att besöka Dermalogica och Jane Iredale. Men jag tänker inte grämas över det utan istället vara glad över allt jag faktiskt lyckades se och allt jag lärde mig under gårdagen.

Med mig hem fick jag massor med produkter att testa så det kommer att komma en hel del av recensioner av produkter från Daisy Beauty Expo framöver. 




Yesterday I attended the first but hopefully not the last Daisy Beauty Expo. For all of you how are not from Sweden and not familiar with Daisy Beauty I guess a presentation is at place. Daisy Beauty is the only Swedish magazine how have beauty as their main focus and yesterday they arranged Daisy Beauty Expo 2015. It was a expo with 100 invited journalists and bloggers. 

I'm so glad and grateful that I got to attend this amazingly well organized event. Kicki and the others at Daisy Beauty had done an amazing job putting all this together. Thank you!

On the schedule for the day was lot of lectures in fitting subjects by interesting companies. Their were also a lot of helpful and able-bodied exhibitors from brands like Dior, Depend, Dermalogica, Jane Iredale, bareMinerals, bliss and püreminerals. You could get your nails done, get your makeup done by makeup artists and get your hair styled. All at more than one place. As you can see I got my nails done and I also got my makeup done. Actually both by Dior and pürminerals. I also got some false eyelashes from Kiss. Unfortunately I forgot to take a close up pick on my eyes so you could see the false eyelashes I wore.

Yesterday was an success if you as me. Kicki and the others from Daisy Beauty were really sweethearts and I got the chance to spend the day with a whole bunch of beauty loving women and men. Both old and new acquaintances. I was happy and satisfied but tired when I got home yesterday. 

The only regret I have is that I, decpite the fact that I had a map over all the exhibitors and got a guided tour by Kicki when I arrived, managed to miss the Dermalogica and Jane Iredale boot. Well I'm not going to feel sorry 'bout myself for that. Instead I'm happy about everything I actually got to check out and everything I learned during the day. 

I got a lot of product to try yesterday so their will be a lot of reviews of products from Daisy Beauty Expo to come.

39 kommentarer:

  1. Hi dear
    Oh amazing!
    A lot of makeup and beauty care, love it!
    xoxo

    SvaraRadera
  2. How lucky are you doll did you try their foundation or got one will like to know if is worth it.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oj så mycket snygga produkter du fick se! Nu blev jag lite avis ;-)

    SvaraRadera
  4. så många bilder, ser kul ut :D

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love the Dior corner. You're so lucky for be there

    XO

    C

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wow, so many stunning products, love all these Dior nailpolishes. *__*
    Lovely greets....

    SvaraRadera
  7. Love Dior products:). Beautiful post dear.

    have a grat new week.

    http://attraction2fashion.com

    SvaraRadera
  8. Looks like an amazing place! And the picture of you is very lovely :)

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    SvaraRadera
  9. So many amazing products!
    Especially loving Dior!

    xoxox,
    CC

    SvaraRadera
  10. Loved the giant perfume bottle from Dior :)

    SvaraRadera
  11. Skönt med promenader! :)
    Här har det kommit mer snö idag och under den är det riktigt halt på vissa ställen :/ Kanske går en promenad lite senare, men inget kul om det är halt, så får se hur jag gör :)

    SvaraRadera
  12. Coveting everything DIOR - so fab! Your makeup looks brilliant beautiful!!

    xx

    SvaraRadera
  13. You must have enjoyed a lot... :D

    www.freshfacebeauty.in

    SvaraRadera
  14. Sounds an amazing event! Those products look very good! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    SvaraRadera
  15. Looks like you had a great time. The Dior collection looks to die for. I'm sorry you misssed the two brands. I'm super bad with maps and would have missed much more. Wish you a happy Monday!!

    xx glamdevils.com / miradevils.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  16. Vad härligt du verkar haft det! :)

    SvaraRadera
  17. looks like wonderland :) nice pictures...

    SvaraRadera
  18. Great event! I love Dior Make up!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    SvaraRadera
  19. Sounds like a great expo! Love the nail polish portfolio :)

    SvaraRadera
  20. wow nice collection.
    http://theknotstory.com/

    SvaraRadera
  21. Åh så himla kul :D Den Diorparfymen täckt av rosor var väldigt vacker :) Ska bli spännande att se vad du fick med hem :)

    SvaraRadera
  22. Vilket kul event du varit på! Känns som det fanns mycket kul att se där! :D

    SvaraRadera
  23. What a great event, Kashaya! Bet you had fun! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    SvaraRadera
  24. Men guud vad jag blir avis! Vill också få gå på sådana grejer!

    SvaraRadera
  25. Kul me nya produkter o testa :)

    SvaraRadera
  26. Great post dear! This event looks amazing. Have a fun and productive Wednesday! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Like On Facebook
    Follow On Bloglovin

    SvaraRadera
  27. Soud great!
    Have a lovely day!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de

    SvaraRadera
  28. Oooh, what a fun expo! I love Dior products. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    SvaraRadera
  29. Such gorgeous photos!
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    SvaraRadera
  30. I love seeing all of the products! Looks like so much fun!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    SvaraRadera
  31. Åh verkar ha varit riktigt roligt! :D

    SvaraRadera
  32. Vilka härliga bilder och så mycket fina saker!!
    Hoppas du haft en bra dag

    SvaraRadera

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails