fredag 1 augusti 2014

Colorblock dress



 Twirling around


 Dress: Romwe
Shoes: Ecco
Sunglasses: Ray-ban

Förr helgen hämtade jag ut den här fina klänningen från Romwe som jag verkligen gillar men inte hunnit visa ännu. Har ärligt talat varit ganska trött när jag kommit hem från jobbet här första veckan tillbaka efter ledigheten. Men det har gått bra på jobbet i alla fall även om det tog ett tag att komma in i allt igen.

Är lite sur idag för DHL skulle leverera ett paket till mig idag. De hade portkoden som de frågat efter och min man var hemma hela dagen. Ändå får jag ett SMS om att de försökt leverera men misslyckats. Hur lyckas det misslyckas att leverera när de har portkod och någon har varit på plats hela dagen?



Last weekend I picked up this cute dress from Romwe that I really like but haven't showed you yet. Honestly I've been kind a tired when I've gotten home from work this first day after my vacation. It has been an ok week but I took some time to get back in to everything again.

I'm a bit pissed off today. I was expecting a package to be delivered with DHL today. They had my door code that they'd asked for and my husband was home all day. Still I got an SMS that they hade failed to deliver the package. How can they fail to deliver when they have a door code and someone has been home all day waiting for it?






31 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, you look so lovely in that pretty dress. And your legs and hair are so wonderful as well. Such a gorgeous lady! Sorry about your package issue. Enjoy your day :) xoxo

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow that dress looks amazing. I want one. I have to say the shipping was pretty fast if it only took a week. I'm sorry they didn't deliver it to your home. They do that often cos they have too much work or whatever. It pisses me off every time. Have a great weekend sweetheart :)

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    SvaraRadera
  3. Urfin! Utstrålar sommarfeeling!

    SvaraRadera
  4. You look beautiful, love the colours on this dress. Loved reading your viewpoint on my last point... Have a Fabulous Weekend!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Åhh jättefin klänning och jag älskar också romwe <3

    SvaraRadera
  6. I love your dress !!
    Bisous

    http://lironsdelle.com

    SvaraRadera
  7. irriterande! som att dom inte ens har försökt leverera den...

    SvaraRadera
  8. Nice dress! kisses!

    http://miestilobasico.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  9. Lovely dress, this color combo is amazing!!!
    Happy WE darling!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    SvaraRadera
  10. I love how the dress swings, you're right it's a cute dress. Love the color block here. Sorry to hear about the delivery service. Bummer! Love the smile on your face in the last pic, you have a lovely smile Kashaya.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    SvaraRadera
  11. The dress is so cute, I like the color combo! Im sorry for the failed delivery, I know well what you mean, so annoying!:/ Happy Sunday! xo

    SvaraRadera
  12. I hate it when that happens to delivering packages. Sorry you didn't get it. This dress is pretty fab though:)

    SvaraRadera
  13. Lovely dress sweetie! you look cute in it!
    Keep in touch
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    SvaraRadera
  14. Amazing!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?!
    Let me know!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com.es/

    SvaraRadera
  15. Trist med paketet. Dåligt av dem... :p

    SvaraRadera
  16. Jättefin klänning! Snyggt med skärpet i midjan med.
    Svar: Tack! Det blev allt en lyckad kväll :)

    SvaraRadera
  17. Amazing look! I love the dress!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    SvaraRadera
  18. I am sure I left a comment here yesterday, looks like it vanished into thin air, bummer. I love the dress, it's so pretty.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    SvaraRadera
  19. Vilket otroligt söt klänning :)

    SvaraRadera

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails