fredag 4 juli 2014

Glossyboxen maj - Summer essentials




Kom på att jag inte har hunnit visa vad jag fick i min Glossybox i maj ännu. Ja jag är lite långsam. Boxens tema var summer essentials och jag tycker inte att boxen speglade detta. Tyvärr en ganska tråkig box. Boxen innehöll i alla fall följande:

  • Be your mood. Colour boost pigmented hair mask (in brown and blond)
  • Garnier The miracle cream (moisturizing facial cream)
  • Panos Emporio deospray Coco Sun
  • Vichy Idéalia eyes and Vichy Idealia Day cream 
  • Humble brush. Bamboo tooth brush
 Nu hoppas jag att juniboxen är bättre. Har inte hunnit hämta ut den ännu.



I just realized that I haven't showed you guys my May box from Glossybox Sweden yet. Yes I'm slow I know. The theme of this box was summer essentials and unfortunately I don't think that showed in the contents. This box was actually a bit of a disappointment. 
Above you can see what was inside it.

Now I'm hoping that the June box that I haven't had time to pick up at the post office yet is better.

30 kommentarer:

  1. Nice box and items.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  2. So many fabulous products!

    xoxox,
    CC

    SvaraRadera
  3. Looks like many great products in this box, I want to try the Garnier one. Thanks for your visit, Happy Weekend!

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a shame it disappointed you, the content doesnt reflect the summer essentials indeed!:) Kisses! xo

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yeah maybe it's because I'm more of a makeup kind a girl? I want makeup in my boxes.

      Radera
  5. This box has lots of interesting products!
    Kisses
    Oriana

    www.stylexis.com

    SvaraRadera
  6. Nice box! Full of interesting products!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Aaaaaw...too bad you weren't too impressed. Those Vichy ones do look good though:)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yeah I actually would have loved to try the Vichy items if I hadn't had them already. They're new but I had already gotten them in a press dispatch. Not Glossybox fault that I already had them though.

      Radera
  8. Buenos consejos, tomo nota. Un beso guapa!
    http://purpurinarebelde.blogspot.com.es/

    SvaraRadera
  9. I love thsi box, it's really a pity in Italy there isn't!
    have a nice week end!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. We haven't had Glossybox in Sweden that long either so maybe their will be a box in Italy soon too?

      Radera
  10. Den där såg rent av trist ut. Hoppas den andra boxen är bättre.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Skönt att höra att fler tycker det så det inte bara är jag som är gnällig.=)

      Radera

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails