fredag 7 juni 2013

Lack från Orly Mash-up

 From left to right Choreographed Chaos, Sparkling Garbage & Pretty-Ugly
  From left to right Pretty-Ugly, Choreographed Chaos & Sparkling Garbage



För ett tag sedan så hämtade jag ut tre lack från Orlys sommarkollektion Mash-up. De lack jag fick hem var Pretty Ugly, Choreographed Chaos och Sparkling Garbage. Tre fantastiskt fina sommarfärger.


A while ago I picked up three polishes from Orly's summer collection Mash-up. The polishes I got sent to me was Pretty Ugly, Choreographed Chaos and Sparklinge Garbage. Three lovely summer shades.

13 kommentarer:

  1. They all look so pretty. I need to get my hands on Sparkling Garbage. It's too cool. Have a great Friday!!!


    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nice colors!!! Perfect for summer!!!

    Kisses

    Francy&Stef

    Chic With The
    Least


    Also on
    Facebook
    and on Bloglovin’

    SvaraRadera
  3. Borjana Radovic7 juni 2013 21:57

    Jeez!I looove it!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    SvaraRadera
  4. Marina Skater7 juni 2013 22:38

    How beautyfull colours!

    SvaraRadera
  5. aniacytrynka7 juni 2013 22:45

    amazing colors :)
    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  6. I would love to try the pink one!

    LUXESSED

    SvaraRadera
  7. Couture Carrie7 juni 2013 22:56

    Beautiful shades for spring!
    Love that pink!


    xoxox,
    CC

    SvaraRadera
  8. pink is so sweet:) www.bealltherage.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  9. Stylish ByNature8 juni 2013 09:03

    So stylish, so beautiful! I love these shades for summer :)

    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    SvaraRadera
  10. I love all these colors Wowwwwwwwwwwww.

    SvaraRadera
  11. Så fina!
    http://carolineannamarie.blogg.se

    SvaraRadera
  12. I love glittery nail polish, so I would love to try sparkling garbage! xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    SvaraRadera

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails